- 200 grams unsalted cashews
- 10 dates
- 1 cup raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 scoops of Nuzest Clean Lean Protein (Vanilla flavour, or Natural for less sweet balls)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- Place the dates in a bowl with warm water and soak.
- Place the cashews and salt into the blender, along with the Clean Lean Protein - blend until fine.
- Squeeze water out of dates and put into a mixing bowl.
- Take the blended mixture and put into the same bowl as the dates.
- Place the cup of raspberries into blender, blend until smooth.
- Place the raspberries into the bowl with the other ingredients and roll into balls. This should be a sticky mixture.
- Put in the fridge and leave for 30 mins
- To make the sauce, simply place the coconut oil and cacao powder into a pot, with another pot of boiling water directly underneath. Once the sauce becomes smooth pour over the balls (add more cacao to make sauce thicker)